As Big Apple Jet celebrates it’s 3rd year of accelerated growth, we thank all our loyal clients and hardworking vendors. This past year saw Big Apple Jet book it’s first large group charters and wide body international cargo shipments. Mars is next! Mike Todd
Big Apple Jet invites you to call 866-FLYAPPLE, x2, to demo our booking app with a charter sales representative. Book with ease from anywhere!
Big Apple Jet is excited to offer our branded hats and polo shirts for Summer 2023! Hurry before they sell out again! Hats $45.99 and polo shirts $55-$60. Hats come in Green, Khaki and Pink. Shirts are White.
Please call 866-FLYAPPLE x2 to order. Thanks!
Lommodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis que penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes lorem, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla onsequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo fringilla vel aliquet nec vulputate eget. Lorem ispum dolore siamet ipsum dolor.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumquer nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere.
Off-market Dassault Falcon 7X For Sale
YOM 2013 – YOR 2021
Aircraft is immediately available for the viewing & transaction.
- Low-hours airframe
- Engines enrolled on ESP Platinum
- APU enrolled on MSP Gold
- C-Check done in August 2021
- Complete interior refurbishment in August 2021
- Beautiful paint done in 2018
- Always maintained in reputable European maintenance facilities
- Ex Dassault demonstrator with lot of options.
Seller is ready to obtain Legal & Tax opinion immediately for subject of not breaching any of US, UK and EU sanctions and having Tax-free closing.
For more information contact a Big Apple Jet representative .
BAJ wishes a Happy and Safe Labor Day to Everyone! Whether a cookout, football game, picnic or shopping for great sales, have a fun day while celebrating and recognizing American workers.
I don’t know. Maybe frustration over a 5-hour delay in my United Airlines scheduled flight departing IAD. Not intended to be self-centered, but I’m living one of the major disadvantages that drives clientele to private charters is my “lab duty” for the week! Now I just need a private charter billboard to wear and walk through the terminals!
Big Apple Jet has recently updated the website with the most up to date information on their Private Jet Share program .
Request a charter on the new online platform ..
We look forward to flying you real soon….
Your Guide For Requesting Private Aircraft Charters
Different types of private aircraft charters include:
- Business aircraft charter
- Private aircraft charter
- Cargo aircraft charter
- Group/Team aircraft charter
- Medical, ambulance or organ transplant aircraft charter
Utilizing an experienced aircraft charter broker rather than approaching an aircraft operator directly offers the advantage of not having your aircraft selection limited to what types and models planes are in one fleet. Other advantages include:
- The broker will source the most appropriate aircraft for your need across many fleets.
- The broker will vet the aircraft charter company, plane and flight crew to ensure the safest and most efficient selection meeting all Federal regulations. This advantage has taken on a significant importance over the last several months as the charter market has continued operating at record levels of activity, putting many more hours on airframes, engines and crew duty times. An experienced broker knows which operators have the better reputation for dispatch reliability.
- A broker should have experience in understanding all issues involved with aircraft maintenance and flight operations to present the most suitable aircraft charter options, as well as to anticipate any issues such as airport or airspace delays, as well as to respond to any issues that may arise during flight such as weather delays. Experience with international trip planning for international charters is a must to verify the operator is obtaining all necessary permits, etc.
- A broker should be fully aware of current market pricing trends and be able to use that knowledge to negotiate the most advantageous pricing and terms for the charter client.
- Lastly, a broker must be available 24/7 to handle client questions and needs.
Questions a broker will ask to source the most appropriate aircraft charter options for you include:
- Trip date, times and route. One way or round trip. If it’s a round trip with two or more days layover, it may be best to consider two one ways to avoid additional fees while plane remains on ground. Most operators charge a 2-hour daily minimum. The more flexibility you have in travel days and times, the better the opportunity to find attractive options. If you’re not sure of what airports to select, advise broker what address(es) you’re travelling to and the broker can determine most suitable airport options.
- Number of passengers and estimated luggage, with estimated passenger and luggage weights. Any infants 2 years or younger. Any items other than bags, such as skis, scuba gear, etc.
- Preferred size aircraft based on prior charter habits, such as piston, turboprop, helicopter, very light jet (VLJ), light jet, midsize jet, heavy jet or ultra-long-range jet (ULR). Any age limitation for year aircraft was manufactured and if WiFi is a requirement.
- Any special need requests, such as assistance boarding and deplaning for a medical issue, etc. It is recommended the broker be informed of any “nervous” fliers so they may advise the flight crew, who may be able to adjust certain flight maneuvers.
- Most operators stock standard onboard snacks and beverages, such as chips, cookies, protein bars, candies, bottles waters and sodas. Some stock, beer, wine and liquor. Any special catering request will be billed separately. It is important to advise any food allergies.
- If assistance is required with ground transportation at departure or arrival airport, your broker will assist and invoice the charges as an additional expense. If you arrange your own ground transportation, it is recommended you share the details with the broker, so they can advise the flight crew on what to expect and the broker should call the arrival airport at least thirty minutes from landing to verify the ground transportation is in place. Most often ground transportation is allowed on the airport ramp to park next to the aircraft to allow for planeside boarding and deplaning.
If considering an aircraft purchase before year end and the process has yet to begin, speak with a tax and legal expert to take advantage of possible Bonus Depreciation allowed by 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. You may qualify for one 100% depreciation in first year of ownership if you meet qualifications. You must act before year end to take advantage if you qualify. Normal depreciation is Five Year MACRS or Six Year Straight-Line ADS. This relates to whole aircraft ownership or owning a share of an aircraft.
We invite you to visit or Jet Shares page for more information on our shares program and the benefits of Jet Shares.